Wednesday, June 19, 2013

And one hundred posts later ....

Are you very good at stopping and counting the milestones?  Or giving yourself a pat on the back for achievements?  I must admit I am not.  Much happier to acknowledge that they are reached, but there is always more to be done, and I am much more comfortable to just get on with the task in hand!

Blogger lets me know that this is my 101st post!  Who would have thought, with my attention span, that I would have kept going this long!  And still feel I have something to say?!

I don't know what my expectations were coming into this ... and I am still somewhat unsure as to where it is all going! ... but I still seem to find things I wish to share with you!  I probably originally thought I would share just a few pics with you of the stock I had in my little store within the Woolloongabba Antique Centre in Brisbane, Australia.

But once I started, I found I had so much more I wanted to share than just a few product pics!


This is my last post before I am on the plane to France and England for this next buying trip - my fourth in two years - so here's a toast to wherever this journey of blogging takes me next!

{I thought of calling this post "by the time you read this I will be gone" but it seemed to melancholy to me.  Although it's appropriate at the time of writing as I am feeling a little sentimental about leaving my family for a few weeks!}

Your fellow traveller in life's interesting journey,
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Jen, happy travels! And happy 100th post!! Can't wait to see what you come home with. :)
    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you’re just pretty confused and excited to start your blog adventure. I’m very happy and excited for you too! I admire your courage and passion towards this new mode of sharing and inspiring over the net. Kudos to all bloggers! Anyway, just stay calm and just express yourself!


    Please visit My Webblog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and feedback, thanks for taking the time to respond!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...